2. What is QuIC-ConCePT
- QuIC-ConCePT (Quantitative Imaging in Cancer –Connecting Cellular Processes to Therapy) is a precompetitive collaborative research project.
- It is funded through the IMI process.
- Its Participants comprise eight EFPIA members, one SME, and 14 academic/non-profit organizations.
- It undertakes a portfolio of innovative work including clinical and preclinical trials, advanced image analysis, tracer development and regulatory documentation to qualify imaging biomarkers for use in clinical cancer research.
- QuIC-ConCePT also collaborates with other organizations and companies in the Imaging field.
- The project is live since 2011-09-01.