10. What work will QuIC-ConCePT undertake?
- Perform preclinical (WP2), human (WP3), image analysis (WP4), and regulatory (WP5) work.
- Devise and implement image acquisition and analysis protocols which are technically valid, standardized, and suitable for multicenter use.
- Standardize protocols and analyses with regulatory and patient acceptability.
- Solve the lung and liver problems for typical Phase 1 populations (metastasis).
- Perform clinical and preclinical trials, mostly with pathologic correlation.
- Characterize reproducibility, effects of intervention, timing, dose-response, and imaging-histopathology correlation in animals and patients.
- Develop Radiomics.
- Explore innovative MMP tracers.
- Disseminate the findings.