Work Package 6
Work Package 6: Imaging Biomarkers of the Invasive Phenotype
The general objective of Work Package 6 is to study pre-clinically and clinically innovative approaches to image the invasive phenotype in a broad sense.
- Develop and validate an imaging biomarker based on a human antibody targeting metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2) on preclinical models. If successful, these activities pave the way to the labeling of the anti-MMP2 antibody with a suitable positron emitter (e.g. 89Zr) for immuno-PET imaging application. If not successful, these activities will be followed by additional research, aimed at developing and characterizing human monoclonal antibodies targeting two different MMPs.
- Validate an approach quantifying invasiveness and early response by quantifying image features on CT and PET scans on preclinical and clinical models, a so-called “radiomics” approach. We will look for correlation of image features to invasiveness and survival or progression free survival.
Participating QuIC-ConCePT partners:
- Stichting Maastricht Radiation Oncology “Maastro Clinic”, The Netherlands
- Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich, Switzerland
- VUmc Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- AstraZeneca AB, Sweden
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Switzerland